Saturday, June 12, 2010

A moment to share my excitement...

In 17 days I will be taking a vacation. Not just any vacation, but one where I will see the most important boys in my life. That's right-my nephews are coming to see me! But that's not all-boyfriendbear surprised me and bought a plane ticket to come visit as well! I was ecstatic. We had already decided that it was basically impossible for him to come, meaning we would be spending 4 months apart.

Sigh, I couldn't be happier. We will be spending time up in the mountains in a cabin over the 4th of July, possibly with my aunt, uncle, and cousins as well. It's going to be wonderful!

I wouldn't be a proud auntie if I didn't show you all some pictures of Colin (5) & Ian (16 months). I realize I'm biased, but I'm positive they're the cutest, smartest boys on the planet.











And here are some pictures of Noah's visit last summer. I have a feeling this one is going to be even better :)







Thanks for letting me share my excitement!
P.S., the job is going wonderfully! I absolutely love it. I can't wait to have clients of my own next week!

XOXO Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment