Monday, April 4, 2011

My New Favorite Thing

Strange things happen when you're trapped in a 3 hour long night class. Sometimes, those things can be pretty wonderful though. Don't ask me how, but tonight I ended up searching for the ugliest wedding dresses I could find.
It all started with this lovely little number:

Honestly, it's like the most putrid combination of all horrendous wedding dresses in existence. Of course, after getting a good laugh at this, I had to Google image more, I just couldn't get enough. It was like an insatiable desire for massive amounts of tulle, lace, satin, and bows had come over me. My search produced some more lovlies:





Of course, then the search moved on to accessories
I had to deal with my jealousy that the two weddings I'm in this summer don't have such incredible bridesmaids dresses as these


There were some pretty great wedding photos dispersed in there as well


Aaaand I finally ended up on theme weddings


That photo is literally of a woman who sheered her favorite sheep to make her dress.
The search eventually led me to the website www.tackyweddings.com. Seriously, you must check it out. I have never seen more camo incorporated into weddings before in my life. It's hysterical.

Thank you, Apologetics class. You have truly been an experience tonight!

XO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment