Friday, June 24, 2011

Style File: Crazy BirdLady

It's no secret that I have been lacking in the field of creative blogging. I just haven't had anything I felt the need to share, and I didn't want to overwhelm the blog with wedding plans. Especially since I am trying to keep most things secret.
That being said, one of my favorite things about the blogs I read are the outfit posts. I love seeing how people put together their style, and it inspires me when I get ready in the morning. I thought it'd be fun to do a few style posts every once in a while on here. I definitely don't have the skills of the ladies I follow when it comes to putting together outfits, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.


Today I decided to wear a wrap dress since it's pretty hot out and I might be attending a picnic in the evening. I love wrap dresses like this one because they are so easy to wear and comfortable. I also love this dress because of it's unique and slightly weird print. Definitely something that I get comments about :)












Dress: Thrifted
Sunnies: Cynthia Rowley
Necklace: Vintage
Shoes: Target


One thing I am looking forward to about these posts is their motivational factor. Since working at Perkins and wearing a uniform almost every day, it's hard to find the motivation to get dressed much less in a cute outfit. Hopefully this will help me step it up a bit.

And while we're at it, here are some fashion blogs that I love to read:

Bleubird Vintage

A Beautiful Mess
CaliVintage
Orchid Grey
LuLu Letty

xx, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment