Sunday, November 21, 2010

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

On Tuesday I will be heading out to the beautiful, sunny, WARM state of California for Thanksgiving! This will be the first Thanksgiving I have spent with my family since I left for college (meaning three years) so it's kind of a big exciting deal! Since I am currently planning my trip and packing, I thought I'd make a little "Perfect Traveling" list of my must-haves.

1. Comfy shoes. I love these cute pom-pom slippers from Gap


2. Pretty Luggage. Vintage is best ;)


3. A yummy snack. My favorites are Miss Vickie's Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips and Honest Ade Pomegranate Juice


4. Excellent tunes. Tis the season for my favorite Christmas music: Sufjan Stevens' Songs for Christmas.


5. A good book. These are just a few on my must-read list




6. A cute & cozy pillow

7. Something to keep your hands busy. (P.S. I only dream of being able to create something so fantastic)

And as I was looking for the above image I found this:


I think I NEED that giant knitting machine!

Happy Holidays everyone! And if you are eating Tofu-Turkey, please load up extra on mashed potatoes or something that tastes good...

XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment