Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Style Crush: Tucker for Target

I am the only person I know (other than my mother) who loves a good sale as much as I do. Pair that with a brand that I have been drooling over for months and you have one happy camper. I adore the prints and styles of Tucker for Target, and when I found them in the clearance section of Target I was giddy! I snatched up some of these fantastic frocks below, including the floral print dress, the butterfly dress, and the gorgeous trench. The granny chic pencil skirts were a little out of my price range still, which was upsetting considering they would be PERFECT for my school placements next year.





Sigh....I think I'm in love.

XOXO,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. You know, I thought the same thing about Tucker. The only thing is that I hate admitting where I've purchased it...but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

    ReplyDelete