Saturday, August 14, 2010

Goodbye Homeland!

The mother and myself are taking off bright and early in the morning (like, 4 am bright and early) with a car packed full of mostly junk to Minnesota! Actually, we will only be reaching North Dakota tomorrow, but I am still so excited! Summer had its high points, mostly in the people I was surrounded by and the feeling that home brings, but I am ready to start the adventure of Junior year of college and be with some really wonderful chums once again. I'll be back once I'm settled back in to share about the trip. Mom is meeting my boyfriends family for the first time and we will be packing in some fun stuff while she's there with me. Then I'm off to a tractor show for the weekend with boyfriendbear's family (I really have no idea what I'm in store for with that, your guest is as good as mine!) Who knows, there may be some hilarious tales to tell when I get back!





XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment